Gifts of Insurance
Show your commitment to the literacy programs provided by Frontier College by giving a gift of insurance. When you are making decisions about your finances you may wish to consider naming Frontier College as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy. Your gift of insurance will make a positive difference in the lives of others for years to come.
When you are making plans to bestow a gift of insurance to Frontier College you will:
- Receive a donation receipt for the cash value of the policy.
- Attain a receipt for all future premiums paid.
- Transform many small payments into a large future gift.
Alternatively, when you name Frontier College as the beneficiary of your insurance policy, you and your estate will:
- Gain the security and peace of mind of planning a gift for the future while maintaining control of your policy in the present.
- Eliminate paying probate fees on your insurance proceeds.
- Upon passing, receive a donation receipt for the full amount of the death benefit.
Should you wish to make a gift of insurance to Frontier College and are interested in finding out more information about your options, please contact Robb Bowker at email@example.com or 1-800-555-6523 ext. 343.